- 8 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced zucchini
- 8 ounces kidney beans
- 8 ounces corn
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup Red Bliss potatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced red pepper
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄8 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- toss diced potatoes in butter and 1tbsp cavenders.
- roast in oven at 400 for 10 to 15 min til they are golden brown.
- combine remaining vegetables with the cavenders, chilli powder and cumin, sautee in skillet till all combined and onions are translucent.
- combine on tortilla and top with your favorite toppings and eat.