Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Tom Blake
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, baked
- 2 medium russet potatoes, baked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, minced
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Heat oil over medium heat, add garlic, and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and continue sauteing until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add tomato and cook for two more minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add stock, green pepper, carrot and vegetables, bring to boil, cover, lower heat, and cook until vegetables are tender, about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and pepper, taste, and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice the sweet potatoes approximately ½” think and arrange to cover the bottom of a 2 qt baking dish.
- Add cooked vegetables.
- Peel and crumble the baked potatoes and cover the cooked vegetables.
- Bake uncovered until bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped, fresh parsley and paprika.
- Serve hot.