Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
High protein, tasty, quick,delicious
Make and share this Vegan Lentil Flour Pancake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients, except fruit salt.
- Season with salt.
- Now add 1/4 to 1/2 cup water to make a smooth, thick batter.
- Spray 20cm nonstick pan and heat on full heat.
- Sprinkle fruit slat on top of batter, and combine lightly.
- Spread batter evenly in pan and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook till no wet spots appear on the top side, then turn and cook on other side.
- Enjoy with salsa.
I am allergic to carrots and didn't have any radishes so used grated courgette instead. very easy to make and very tasty. went well with our curry.
Tasty wheat less and egg less pancakes!
I'm surprised how good this binds and how easy it is to turn the pancake.
I tried a thicker one (like in the recipe) and also thinner ones. Both delicious.
A great and easy sidedish that I can highly recomment!
Thanks Sudika for your recipe! Pleas post some more!