- 1⁄2 cup mung flour (i guess u can try to use urad or chickpea flour)
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 2 small radishes, grated
- 1 tablespoon coriander, leaf chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fruit salt (Eno)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except fruit salt.
- Season with salt.
- Now add 1/4 to 1/2 cup water to make a smooth, thick batter.
- Spray 20cm nonstick pan and heat on full heat.
- Sprinkle fruit slat on top of batter, and combine lightly.
- Spread batter evenly in pan and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook till no wet spots appear on the top side, then turn and cook on other side.
- Enjoy with salsa.