1/1 Photo of Vegan Lentil Flour Pancake
High protein, tasty, quick,delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients, except fruit salt.
- 2Season with salt.
- 3Now add 1/4 to 1/2 cup water to make a smooth, thick batter.
- 4Spray 20cm nonstick pan and heat on full heat.
- 5Sprinkle fruit slat on top of batter, and combine lightly.
- 6Spread batter evenly in pan and reduce heat to medium.
- 7Cook till no wet spots appear on the top side, then turn and cook on other side.
- 8Enjoy with salsa.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Lentil Flour Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: