Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This recipe works with my Graham Cracker Crust recipe. It's from "How it all Vegan" by Tanya Barnard and Sarah Kramer, one of my favorite cookbooks. It doesn't taste vegan at all; my boyfriend loves it even though tofu generally makes him ill.
- 3 cups medium firm tofu
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup dry sweetener
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (see my other recipe)
- Using a blender or food processor (I prefer a hand-held mixer) blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour ingredients into a cheesecake pan which has been lined with graham cracker pie crust.
- Chill for 12 hours before eating.
This is a really tasty "cheesecake". My filling turned out more moussy than cheesy, so I stuck it in the freezer! It was so good! Thanks for the recipe!
This recipe is simple and delicious!