1/3 Photos of Vegan Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
Found my basis for this off invinciblemuffin.org but have altered it some.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 containers plain tofutti vegan cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (i used bottled)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon extra firm tofu, drained
Graham cracker crust
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Mix cream cheese up in blender/food processor til softening occurs.
- 3Add the sugar, lemon juice, salt, water and tofu.
- 4Blend until it seems thouroughly processed.
- 5Put into your graham cracker crust; to make own just put crackers in a ziploc and crunch up with hand/fist/rolling pin.
- 6Then put crumbs in bowl with the Earth Balance spread (or your choice vegan butter) and then put in pie tin to spread around to make crust.
- 7Spin it around a bit to even out the wrinkles on the top.
- 8Don't know if that matters but works for me.
- 9Bake for about 45 minutes until top gets golden-brown skin, but be sure to check often.
- 10Cool to room temp and refrigerate.
- 11Can decorate with your choice of berries, whipped cream or whatever you like.
- 12WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS: 62 in its entirety, if you make 8 servings, I round it from 7.
- 136 to 8 points per serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 237.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan cream cheese