Found my basis for this off invinciblemuffin.org but have altered it some.
Make and share this Vegan Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix cream cheese up in blender/food processor til softening occurs.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice, salt, water and tofu.
- Blend until it seems thouroughly processed.
- Put into your graham cracker crust; to make own just put crackers in a ziploc and crunch up with hand/fist/rolling pin.
- Then put crumbs in bowl with the Earth Balance spread (or your choice vegan butter) and then put in pie tin to spread around to make crust.
- Spin it around a bit to even out the wrinkles on the top.
- Don't know if that matters but works for me.
- Bake for about 45 minutes until top gets golden-brown skin, but be sure to check often.
- Cool to room temp and refrigerate.
- Can decorate with your choice of berries, whipped cream or whatever you like.
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS: 62 in its entirety, if you make 8 servings, I round it from 7.
- 6 to 8 points per serving.