Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
vegan creamy pasta
- 4 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 slices vegetarian bacon
- 4 ounces pasta (mini macaroni)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1⁄4 pint soya milk
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy yogurt
- vegan parmesan cheese
- Chop up your veggie bacon mushrooms and onions and fry gently in a frying pan after a couple of minutes add the garlic and turn down the heat cook for a minute or two add Italian seasoning.
- Cook the pasta in water according to the packet instructions when done drain and tip into frying pan add the tablespoon of soya yogurt.
- Blend the cornstarch with a little milk and add this and the remaining milk into a pan stirring continuously bring to a simmer where it should start to thicken. add this thickened mixture to the frying pan.
- Add the Parmesan to taste along with salt and pepper.