Recipe by WI Cheesehead
From another mom off of a website. Haven't made it yet. I have no idea what the servings are. Sorry!
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup cashew pieces
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chicken-flavored vegetarian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos or 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown flour in a dry skillet.
- Place cashews into blender container, and then add just a small amount of the 4 cups of water.
- Blend and add water as needed until the cashews are smooth, then add any water that was left over.
- If you put the cashews and all of the water into the blender at first, the cashews won't blend up smooth.
- To blended cashews, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Put mixture in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.