Recipe by Lovely Dolphin
Very rich delicious muffins made with brown rice syrup, molasses, spelt and brown rice flour.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 44.37 ml coconut oil, liquified
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 78.07 ml brown rice syrup
- 29.58 ml molasses
- 354.88 ml flour (spelt flour or brown rice flour)
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.25 ml cardamom
- 0.25 ml nutmeg
- 236.59 ml walnut pieces
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips (grain sweetened)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend bananas, oil, sweetners, and vanilla together.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together.
- Blend wet and dry bowls together, until just blended.
- Oil Muffin tins.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake at 350° for 23 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.