Prep 20 mins
Cook 23 mins
Very rich delicious muffins made with brown rice syrup, molasses, spelt and brown rice flour.
Make and share this Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Walnut Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, liquified
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour (spelt flour or brown rice flour)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cardamom
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (grain sweetened)
- Blend bananas, oil, sweetners, and vanilla together.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together.
- Blend wet and dry bowls together, until just blended.
- Oil Muffin tins.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake at 350° for 23 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.