Prep 20 mins
Cook 23 mins
Very rich delicious muffins made with brown rice syrup, molasses, spelt and brown rice flour.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, liquified
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour (spelt flour or brown rice flour)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cardamom
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (grain sweetened)
- Blend bananas, oil, sweetners, and vanilla together.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together.
- Blend wet and dry bowls together, until just blended.
- Oil Muffin tins.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake at 350° for 23 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.