Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Makes 1 loaf or 4 mini loaves.
Make and share this Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Walnut Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine and sugar.
- Add applesauce, bananas, vanilla and soy yogurt.
- In a separate bowl, combine flours, salt and baking soda. Mix.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix gently. Mixture will be lumpy.
- Spoon mixture into greased bread pan or mini loaf pans, filling about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake 50 - 60 minutes, until edges of the loaves start to brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack.