Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dish is very colourful.
- 450 g spaghettini
- 3 -4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 asparagus (chopped) (optional)
- cauliflower (chopped, about a hand full)
- snow peas (a hand full)
- 1 baby carrots (chopped thin, diagonally)
- 1 celery (chopped thin, diagonally)
- 1 red pepper (sliced thin)
- chopped fresh parsley
- fresh parmesan cheese
- cracked black pepper
- some vegetable oil
- In a large pot cook your favorite brand spaghettini (follow directions on the package.) Drain and Set aside.
- In the same pot, add some oil (about a teaspoon) and simmer minced garlic for about two minute(try not to over-cook garlic to avoid burning. Then add the pasta and combine for about one to two minutes on medium heat. Set pot aside.
- Steam all the vegetables then set aside.
- Heat some oil (about a teaspoon) in a skillet or frying pan. Add one to two servings of pasta and vegetables. Stir on medium heat for about one to two minutes.
- Sprinkle on some cheese and season to your taste then SERVE!
- Repeat step five and six.