Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple martini recipe for a dear friend who convinced me I would love vanilla vodka! She was right!
- 4 ounces stolichnaya vanilla vodka, and kept in freezer
- 1 dash triple sec
- 1 orange slice
- vanilla sugar, to garnish
- Dip frozen martini glasses in water and then in vanilla sugar.
- Measure 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Vanilla Vodka that has been kept in the freezer into a cocktail shaker that is half full of ice and shake 10 times.
- Add triple sec and swirl a few times then strain into prepared glass.
- Squeeze orange slice to release juice and drop into glass.
what an awsome drink. its very potent. I didn't remember going to bed. lol but no hang over the next day which was really good :) I will be making this one again but maybe i will only have 1/2 one. Made for NOVEMBER WHINE & CHEESE Beverage Tag
GREAT martini! I followed Rita's advice and dipped the rim of the glass in sugar. The hint of orange flavor this martini has is fabulous compared to the "typical" vanilla martini.
Awesome martini, great idea to keep the vanilla vodka in the freezer. I used Absolut vanilla vodka. I loved the combination of vanilla and triple sec. I will be making this drink again, thanks mama's kitchen.