Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
Simple martini recipe for a dear friend who convinced me I would love vanilla vodka! She was right!
Top Review by Sonya01
what an awsome drink. its very potent. I didn't remember going to bed. lol but no hang over the next day which was really good :) I will be making this one again but maybe i will only have 1/2 one. Made for NOVEMBER WHINE & CHEESE Beverage Tag
- 4 ounces stolichnaya vanilla vodka, and kept in freezer
- 1 dash triple sec
- 1 orange slice
- vanilla sugar, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip frozen martini glasses in water and then in vanilla sugar.
- Measure 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Vanilla Vodka that has been kept in the freezer into a cocktail shaker that is half full of ice and shake 10 times.
- Add triple sec and swirl a few times then strain into prepared glass.
- Squeeze orange slice to release juice and drop into glass.