Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
In a stroke of pure brilliance, my husband named this drink when he saw me adding a couple drops of vanilla to my Sierra Mist. I vowed to develop a cocktail because the name is just too perfect!
- 1 1⁄2-2 ounces vanilla vodka (depending on taste 1-1 1/2 jigger)
- lemon-lime flavored soda (Sierra Mist or Sierra Mist Free)
- Fill high ball glass halfway with ice.
- Pour in vanilla vodka.
- Top off with Sierra Mist or Sierra Mist Free.
- Note: For a none alcoholic version, use 1 tsp vanilla extract instead of the vodka; it's just as good! I also intend to try this by rimming the glass with vanilla sugar. Yum!
Vanilla is so yummy! I did use some fresh vanilla beans mixed in the drink and as a garnish. Thanks!