1/1 Photo of Vanilla Malted Ice Cream
A nice and Rich Ice Cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk and malt powder in a saucepan till the malt powder is dissolved and the mix simmers. Take off the heat.
- 2While waiting for the milk to simmer, beat egg yolks and sugar till satiny and batter-like.
- 3Pour the milk into the yolk and sugar mix and stir constantly. Return the entire mix to the saucepan over the lowest heat setting.
- 4Constantly whisk the mix and do NOT LET IT BOIL. Let it thicken till it can coat the back of a spoon.
- 5Strain the entire mix into a large bowl and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- 6Whisk in cream and vanilla extract. Cool and chill overnight.
- 7Process according to your ice cream maker.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Malted Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 46.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g