Recipe by Pantry Chef Starkey
Yummy, yummy...A little bit of sunshine in your mouth!!
Top Review by Neta
5 stars for not only flavor, but also ease of preparation. I did not add the coconut as I don't care for it. DH sprinkled coconut on his serving. This makes a lot of salad, and I wound up making the rest into smoothies for a couple of mornings. Very delicious as a smoothie too!
- 311.84 g can mandarin oranges
- 425.24 g can fruit cocktail in light syrup
- 425.24 g cansliced peaches
- 425.24 g can crushed pineapple
- 2 bananas
- 1 package fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 118.29 ml shredded coconut