Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy, yummy...A little bit of sunshine in your mouth!!
- 311.84 g can mandarin oranges
- 425.24 g can fruit cocktail in light syrup
- 425.24 g cansliced peaches
- 425.24 g can crushed pineapple
- 2 bananas
- 1 package fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 118.29 ml shredded coconut
- In a large bowl combine all fruit with juices.
- Add package of vanilla pudding.
- Mix well and top with coconut.
5 stars for not only flavor, but also ease of preparation. I did not add the coconut as I don't care for it. DH sprinkled coconut on his serving. This makes a lot of salad, and I wound up making the rest into smoothies for a couple of mornings. Very delicious as a smoothie too!
The vanilla pudding takes this one over the top and I love how you can make this year-round because it uses mostly canned fruit. Delicious!