1/4 Photos of Vanilla Coffee White Hot Chocolate
Skip the coffee shop and serve up a white chocolate mocha recipe right at home. For an adults-only spin, add a splash of brandy to the mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate with cocoa butter, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups milk (half-and-half, or light cream)
- 1/3 cup hot strong coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- grated nutmeg, cinnamon, chocolate-flavor candy sprinkles (optional)
BRANDIED WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE
- 2 -3 tablespoons brandy, as you wish (per serving, use less, more as you like)
- 1In a medium heavy saucepan combine white chocolate and 1/3 cup of the milk.
- 2Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted. Add the remaining 1 2/3 cups milk.
- 3Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- 4Stir in coffee and vanilla.
- 5Serve in latte mugs or drinking bowls. If desired, top with ice cream and sprinkle with given choices.
- 6Brandied White Hot Chocolate:.
- 7Prepare as directed, except add 2 to 3 tablespoons brandy to white chocolate mixture when adding the coffee and vanilla.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Coffee White Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.2
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 60.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g