Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Its a really tasty cookie, I found on the back of the Food Club Artificially Flavored Vanilla Chips. I personally do not like Coconut, but I probably ate more cookies than anyone else. They are pretty simple to make and so many people enjoyed them even people who did not like coconut or walnuts.
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar (I used light brown and it still tasted great)
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups vanilla baking chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup macadamia nuts (I used Walnuts ( ) or 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped (I used Walnuts, )
- Preheat oven to 375*F. Combine Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Salt in a small bowl; set aside. Beat Butter or Margarine, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, and Vanilla in a large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in Egg. Gradually beat in Flour Mixture. Stir in Vanilla Chips, Coconut, and Nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 375*F for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rakes to cool completely. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.