1 hr 5 mins
taken from an advertisement for Paul's dairy ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 180 C, grease 3 litre baking dish.
- 2Beat butter and sugar together till light and creamy.
- 3Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 4In 2 batches, stir in buttermilk and flour.
- 5Spread 1/2 mixture into baking dish.
- 6Spread custard over batter.
- 7Drop remaining mixture in dollops over custard.
- 8Top with peaches, sprinkle with almonds.
- 9Bake 45 minutes till golden brown and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Bean Custard and Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 710.7
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 183.6 mg
- Sodium 378.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: