Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
taken from an advertisement for Paul's dairy ingredients.
Make and share this Vanilla Bean Custard and Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Pre heat oven to 180 C, grease 3 litre baking dish.
- Beat butter and sugar together till light and creamy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- In 2 batches, stir in buttermilk and flour.
- Spread 1/2 mixture into baking dish.
- Spread custard over batter.
- Drop remaining mixture in dollops over custard.
- Top with peaches, sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 45 minutes till golden brown and enjoy.