Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
taken from an advertisement for Paul's dairy ingredients.
Make and share this Vanilla Bean Custard and Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Pre heat oven to 180 C, grease 3 litre baking dish.
- Beat butter and sugar together till light and creamy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- In 2 batches, stir in buttermilk and flour.
- Spread 1/2 mixture into baking dish.
- Spread custard over batter.
- Drop remaining mixture in dollops over custard.
- Top with peaches, sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 45 minutes till golden brown and enjoy.