Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came with the bottle of Chambord that I bought.
Make and share this Vanilla and Jasmine Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce pravda vodka
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 4 whole vanilla pod
- 1 1⁄2 ounces jasmine tea
- Muddle 4 whole vanilla pods with Chambord and vodks in base of a shaker.
- Add Jasmine tea, ice and shake vigorously.
- Jasmine tea should be steeped and cooled ahead of time.
- Pour into a Martini glass.
- Garnish with one split vanills bean.
- With the price of the vanilla beans and Chambord this is a very expensive drink.