Perfect Pixie's Note:
Who doesn't love boysenberries? Who doesn't love ice cream? That's right, no one, so everyone should be tucking in to this baby
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread half the vanilla ice cream into the base of 23cm loose bottom cake tin.
- 2Place in the freezer.
- 3Place the remaining ice cream back into the freezer.
- 4Whip the cream and icing sugar together until very thick.
- 5fold in the Boysenberries and chocolate chips.
- 6Spread the boysenberries cream over the base of the ice cream in the cake tin.
- 7Return to the freezer for two hours.
- 8Spread the remaining tip top vanilla ice cream over the boysenberry cream and return to the freezer for at least six hours and preferable overnight.
- 9To serve warm a cloth and run around the outside of the cake tin.
- 10Remove the sides of the cake tin and place the ice cream cake onto a serving plate.
- 11Dust with cocoa and cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla and Boysenberry Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.0
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 75.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g