Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is in the monthly newsletter from my local health food store, Nature's Pantry. Cooking time is refrigerator or freezer time.
- 1 1⁄4 cups cocoa powder, raw
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries (or bananas sliced in chunks, Clementine tangerine wedges, or dried apricots)
- In a small bowl, mix together raw cocoa powder, agave nectar, oil, and salt until smooth. Place mixture in refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes.
- Put parchment paper on a large plate.
- Dip the end of one piece of fruit at a time into the cocoa mixture and place on the parchment paper.
- Put plate in freezer for 10 minutes before serving.