Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great healthy vegetable juice with some options from the How It All Vegan cookbook.
- 4 -6 medium carrots, peeled, cut into chunks
- 2 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 3 -5 small tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 -2 scallion
- 1⁄2 small beet, cut into chunks
- 1 small garlic clove (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Braggs amino acids (or soy sauce)
- 1 pinch oregano
- tomato paste (optional)
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Run all the vegetables through the juicer. Stir in the Braggs and oregano, and a touch of tomato paste if not thick enough, and pour the juice into glasses over ice and serve.
- Spike it with a little Tabasco if you want a little zip.