Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Creamy sweet treat. Great for those UT Vol fans. Prep time does not include chill time.
Make and share this Ut Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 teaspoons orange flavoring
- 9 drops red food coloring
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- Mix orange flavoring, 9 drops of red food coloring and 12 drops yellow food coloring and set aside.
- Boil 1 1/2 stick butter, 2/3 cup evaporated milk and 3 cups sugar for 5 minutes.
- Add 12 ounces white chocolate chips and 7 ounces marshmallow cream.
- Save 1 cup white mixture; set aside.
- Add orange flavoring to remaining mixture.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch buttered glass dish.
- Swirl the cup of white into mixture.
- Chill until set.
A fan, I'm not, but I can certainly enjoy an unusual fudge! Made this one for a group I host each month, & they loved it, as did I! Might just keep this around for a Halloween/Samhain celebration this fall! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]
Can't wait to add this recipe to our usual tailgate feast! Thanks for the recipe! GO BIG ORANGE!!!!