1/4 Photos of Upside-Down Caramel-Apple Biscuits
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Caramel and apple create a luscious individual breakfast sweet with the convenience of Grands biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook butter and caramel topping over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and bubbly.
- 3Stir in brown sugar and apples.
- 4Cook over medium-high heat 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender.
- 5Meanwhile, spray 8 (10-ounce) custard cups or 8 (12-ounce) ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Sprinkle 1 tablespoon pecans in each cup.
- 7Spoon about 1/3 cup caramel-apple mixture evenly over pecans in each cup.
- 8Separate biscuits; gently stretch each biscuit until large enough to cover caramel-apple mixture.
- 9Place biscuits on top of caramel-apple mixture in each cup.
- 10Place cups on large cookie sheet with sides.
- 11Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Place cups on cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- 13Place heatproof serving plate upside down on each cup; carefully turn plate and cup over to remove cakes.
- 14Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Upside-Down Caramel-Apple Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.1
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 750.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g