Recipe by Bergy
Tasty sweet & Sour flavor with no deep frying. Use meaty ribs so they don't dry out while browning . Try Country style ribs they are great in this recipe.Get everything iready in the morning right up to the final baking and the just pop them in the oven for the final hour
- 4 lbs spareribs
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup hot and spicy honey mustard
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 cups water
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut spareribs into serving size pieces, braise them on high heat in a skillet.
- They should be well browned but not cooked through; remove and place on paper towels to take away any fat.
- Place ribs in an oven proof pan.
- Meanwhile combine the rest of the ingredients in a saucepan and cook until bubbly and smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the ribs, cover and bake at 350F for apprx 1 hour, baste occasioally and remove cover for the last 15 minutes.