- 2 cups finely crushed chocolate chip cookies
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 3⁄4 cups caramel sauce
- 1 cup hot fudge
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- whipping cream
- Combine all crust ingredients in small bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9 inch pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup pecans over crust. Microwave 3/4 cup caramel sauce in microwave safe bowl on HIGH until warm (20 to 30 seconds). Drizzle over pecans. Microwave 1/3 cup fudge sauce in microwave safe bowl on HIGH until warm (20 to 30 seconds). Drizzle over caramel sauce. Cover completely with half of ice cream; freeze 30 minutes.
- Repeat layer with pecans, caramel sauce, fudge sauce and ice cream, slightly heating both sauces if necessary. Freeze until set (2 hours or overnight).
- To serve, place each piece on an individual plate or in a shallow bowl. Microwave both remaining sauces in microwave safe bowl on HIGH until warm (30 to 60 seconds). Drizzle each serving with about 1 teaspoon of each sauce. Top each with a dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.