Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is sooooo good!
- 1 lb macaroni (one box)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 6 hot dogs, sliced
- 1 cup crushed baked cheese puffs
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled bacon
- cook macaroni as directed on box add hot dog in pot with macaroni.
- in a small sauce pan over medium heat melt butter. when butter is melted stir in flower. once flower is completely mixed with the butter stir in milk and cheese.
- to a large casserole dish mix macaroni, hot dogs, broccoli, and sauce.
- top with crumbled bacon and crushed cheese puffs.
- bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- the crust will not brown.