Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a yummy treat that I like to spoil myself with sometimes :-) I hope you decide to do the same sometime! (cook time is time to brew coffee. I use instant..so I really dont know how long it will take to brew coffee LOL)
- 6 fluid ounces hot brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons raspberry flavored syrup
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate ice cream
- sweetened whipped cream
- cocoa powder
- 2 fresh raspberries
- 1 leaf of fresh mint
- Combine coffee, sugar, chocolate and raspberry syrups in coffee mug.
- Spoon ice cream on top of the mixture.
- Top with nice dollop of the sweetened whipped cream.
- Shake a little bit of cocoa powder on top.
- Place mint leave at an angle in center of cream and place raspberries on either side.
- making it appear like a flower would.
- I hope you understand what I mean!
OH MY! Boy do I feel guilty! I actually had this mid morning with the left over coffee! I thought it would be to sweet, but it wasn`t! I used vanilla ice cream which I like better! Followed everything else and Boy was it Yummy! Chocolate & Raspberries are the best!
This coffee is a really great coffee, but next time I will cut back a little on the raspberry and chocolate syrup. For me, it was just a little too sweet. But that is just a personal preference. Overall, a fantastic recipe that can be adjusted easily to suit individual tastes.