Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from bettycrocker.com and had to share. They are easy to make and yummy. Enjoy!
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 1⁄4 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix sugars, butter and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff).
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft).
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.
I've been making these for years and I made it again for hubby's work. They all loved it. I used walnuts in mine. Delicious! Made for Zaar Bargain Basement Tag Game 2011.