Who says you can't have dessert on a low carb diet? This is an awesome, easy recipe for anyone on a low carb diet. Original recipe taken from The Ultimate Low Carb Cookbook. My version has been tweaked a little.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- cooking spray
- 3 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup Splenda granular
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 teaspoons Splenda granular
- 1Spray bottom and sides of pan. I use a glass pie dish but if you have a springform pan, use it.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°.
- 3Finely chop the nuts and spread on bottom of pan.
- 4In a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer, blend 3 packages of softened cheese until creamy.
- 5Add the splenda and blend.
- 6Blend in the 4 eggs and vanilla extract.
- 7Blend in 1/4 cup whipping cream until 'batter' is creamy and fluffy.
- 8Spread the batter over the nuts in the pan.
- 9Place a pan of water in the oven, under the cheesecake during cooking time. OR if you have a large enough pan of water, submerge the cheesecake pan into the water so the water level is about 1/2 way up the sides of the pan.
- 10Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- 11After cheesecake has cooled make the topping:
- 12In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat the whipping cream and splenda for about 3 minutes until very fluffy.
- 13Serve chilled with a dollop of whipped cream. It's okay to add a sliced strawberry of 6 or 8 blueberries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Cheesecake, Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.0
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 226.0 mg
- Sodium 591.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: