Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple, extremely cheesy, meaty, "variable heat" dip that may require a cold beverage to go along with the chips.
- 2 lbs hot pork sausage
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese (standard brick)
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta Mexican cheese (small brick)
- 1 (12 ounce) can chopped tomatoes (Rotel regular size can drained)
- 1 (5 ounce) can canned diced green chiles (small can)
- 1 (5 ounce) can canned jalapeno peppers (small can chopped and drained)
- 1 (12 ounce) can canned spinach (chopped, use only half of can or less drained)
- Brown the sausage and drain.
- Cube the cheese bricks.
- Put all the ingredients into the crock pot and stir occasionally until it is all melted and ready to dive in on. To reduce the heat, you can use mild rotel, substitute hamburger for 1/2 the hot sausage, use mild Mexican Velveeta, take out the jalepenos.
i didnt use pork, but it turned out great!