1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
From "The Jewish Mama's Kitchen".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Grease and line a 8 1/2 springform cake pan.
- 3Mix eggs and superfine sugar until blended.
- 4Add melted margerine, baking powder and almond extract to egg/sugar mix.
- 5Slowly add flour to mixture, while stirring. Mix until well blended.
- 6Pour two thirds of the batter into the pan. Place sliced apples over batter. Cover apples with rest of batter. Sprinkle vanilla sugar over batter.
- 7Bake until cake is golden brown. (50-60 mins). Let cake cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 352.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: