1/2 Photos of U Won't Believe It Chicken & Broccoli Pie
This is so easy and quick. You usually will have all these ingredients at home and it looks and tastes great, crusty on top. Serve with rolls and salad and there's a meal that will be enjoyed
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F; grease a pie plate.
- 2Mix broccoli with 2 cups of the cheese, chicken and onion in the pie plate.
- 3Beat eggs, milk, Bisquick, salt and pepper until smooth.
- 4Pour over broccoli mix in the pie plate.
- 5Bake until a knife inserted comes out clean 30-40 minutes.
- 6Top with the remaining cheese and return to the oven just long enough until the cheese has melted 1-2 minutes.
- 7Cool 5 minutes and then serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for U Won't Believe It Chicken & Broccoli Pie
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 127.1 mg
- Sodium 264.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Canadian cheddar cheese