Recipe by Bergy
This is so easy and quick. You usually will have all these ingredients at home and it looks and tastes great, crusty on top. Serve with rolls and salad and there's a meal that will be enjoyed
Top Review by Laylagirl
I made this for our supper the other night. It was just the two of us and we both thought the pie was outstanding. A very simple recipe. Chicken, broccoli and cheeese--always a winning combination. I served with a nice salad. Thanks for a great meal.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen broccoli, chopped, thawed and drained
- 3 cups Canadian cheddar cheese, grated (or other if you insist)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F; grease a pie plate.
- Mix broccoli with 2 cups of the cheese, chicken and onion in the pie plate.
- Beat eggs, milk, Bisquick, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Pour over broccoli mix in the pie plate.
- Bake until a knife inserted comes out clean 30-40 minutes.
- Top with the remaining cheese and return to the oven just long enough until the cheese has melted 1-2 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes and then serve.