Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A traditional Greek condiment. Great spread in a warm pita with chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, lettuce, a little paprika etc... Nice, light, tangy.
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, peeled,seeded & chopped finely
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pinches fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh dill, if desired (fresh!)
- Into cheesecloth, (folded about 4 times), empty yogurt.
- Tie up,& hang on faucet overnight, or while at work, approximately 8 hours.
- Empty yogurt-cheese into a bowl& whisk to make creamy.
- Add rest of stuff& mix.
- Serve cold.