- 4 sweet potatoes
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml heavy cream
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml maple syrup
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 59.14 ml chopped pecans
- 2 pineapple rings, chopped
- marshmallows (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash potatoes and poke all over with a fork then rub with olive oil.
- Place potatoes that have been rubbed with oil in the oven naked for about 1 hour in the middle rack or until done, let cool until you are able to handle them.
- Once cooled slice potatoes in half and scoop out the insides being careful not to break the shell.
- Place the potato pulp in a bowl mash until smooth.
- Next mix in with the pulp the brown sugar, heavy cream, butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and extract.
- Fold in raisins, pecans, and pineapple.
- Scoop pulp back into potato shells and place in a baking dish and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until heated well through.
- Remove from oven and top with marshmallows and place back into the oven and broil until marshmallows are toasted if desired.