Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Taste of Home Recipe, that I have not tried yet, but it looks simple and very delicious
Make and share this Twice As Nice Almond Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) package sugar cookie mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract, pure or 1⁄2 teaspoon imitation almond flavoring
- 1 cup almonds, sliced and chopped
- Prepare cookie mix as directed on package directions, stirring in extract.
- Shape dough into balls.
- Roll in almonds.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake and cool as directed on package.