Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from "Green Hills Garden Club Cooks...Favorite Recipes from Vicksburg, MS (Mary Clyde Ellis). Great dip for parties.
- 1 lb hot ground sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- Brown sausage in skillet and drain.
- Heat tomatoes in saucepan and add cream cheese.
- Stir until cheese melts.
- Add sausage.
- Mix well.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.
This dip is terrific!!! It's a perfect variation of everyone's standby, Rotel!