Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this in an advertisement a couple of years ago, and tweaked it to my own. Tasty,warm, and my Mom loved it!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2 chunks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup button mushroom, sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) jarorganic bottled tomato sauce (or use your own homemade sauce which I try to do)
- 1 lb green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon basil
- salt and pepper
- In a large non stick skillet, saute chicken and garlic in olive oil on medium heat until chicken is lightly browned.
- Add potatoes and pepper;continue to saute for 5 minutes or so.
- Add sauce, fresh basil,mushrooms, & green beans & bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 40 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked and the potatoes are tender, stirring occacionally.
Excellent and easy to make.