Basically a Cheeseburger Turnover.
Make and share this Turnover Your Cheeseburger recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 390°F.
- Brown seasoned ground beef, but do not fully cook and remove from heat. Break of chunks of bread dough and roll into 6-9 inch flat circles.
- Place ground beef, ketchup, cheese, tomatoes, onions and then pickles.
- Fold bread dough and press and seal the edges with a fork.
- Place on greased pan.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake in oven until bun is lightly brown on top.
- Approximately 10-15 minutes.