Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Basically a Cheeseburger Turnover.
- 2 lbs ground beef, extra lean
- 12 ounces pastry dough
- 1 onion, raw and sliced
- 7 ounces cheese, White American Slices
- 4 ounces dill pickles
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 ounces ketchup
- Heat oven to 390°F.
- Brown seasoned ground beef, but do not fully cook and remove from heat. Break of chunks of bread dough and roll into 6-9 inch flat circles.
- Place ground beef, ketchup, cheese, tomatoes, onions and then pickles.
- Fold bread dough and press and seal the edges with a fork.
- Place on greased pan.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake in oven until bun is lightly brown on top.
- Approximately 10-15 minutes.