1/5 Photos of Turnover Tortillas
From an old clipping from the Houston Chronicle, this makes a quick hot lunch or light dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each slice of ham into four pieces.
- 2Place 1 slice of cheese, 2 squares of ham, and 1 teaspoon of sour cream on 1 of the tortillas. Fold in half, then in half again (should be shaped like a wedge). Repeat with remaining cheese, ham, sour cream, and tortillas.
- 3Arrange "turnovers" in a shallow greased baking dish. In a small bowl combine tomato sauce and picante sauce. Pour over tortillas.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turnover Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.2
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.9 mg
- Sodium 821.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: