Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In response to a request. These are great with a Falafel and a beer!
Make and share this Turnip pickles Lebanese style recipe from Food.com.
- Wash turnips well, peel dark spots, slice off top and base.
- Cut turnips and beetroot into slices.
- Bring water to a boil then add sugar and salt.
- Stir till they dissolve.
- Place turnip as layers in sterilized jars.
- Place beetroot between turnip layers.
- Add water over till it covers them.
- Close jars well, leave for 20 days before use.