Recipe by loof
This recipe came from an old newspaper clipping. It was in the weekly advertisement insert for our local Randall's grocery store. If you don't have leftover turkey the roast turkey lunchmeat from the deli works well too....
Top Review by Annacia
I made this today using leftover chicken and couldn't be happier with it. The fruit addition really elevates it above the ordinary. All I had was red leaf lettuce, it was delicious and added to the color. I made just 1 serving for lunch. This is a marvelous recipe that I'll surely make again and recommend.
- 236.59 ml diced cooked turkey
- 354.88 ml diced celery
- 141.74 g package frozen peas, thawed
- 311.84 g can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 59.14 ml chopped walnuts
- 118.29 ml plain nonfat yogurt
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple