Recipe by jonesies
Taken from the "All New Slow Cooker" cookbook. Haven't tried it yet, put here for safe keeping.
- 3⁄4 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add turkey; cook until browned.
- Combine cooked turkey, beans, tomatoes, corn, onion, garlic and seasoning in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes; stir.
- Cover and cook 20 to 30 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Serve with sour cream.