Recipe by hungrykitten
From Home Cooking mag July/August 2005. You can also use chicken breasts for this.
Top Review by kolleen1021
This was one of the first recipes my BF made all on his own and it was a winner. It was super simply and came out delicious. The only change we made was to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts because they were on sale and a bit more healthy than the thighs. Great crock pot dish!
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 lb fresh baby carrots
- 2 medium onions, cut into chunks
- 4 turkey thighs, skin removed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 5 quart slow cooker, layer the potatoes, carrots and onions. Top with turkey thighs.
- Combine soup, water, garlic, italian seasoning and salt; pour over turkey.
- Cover and cook on high 7-8 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees and vegetables are tender.