Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Turkey-stuffing spiral roll-up. Beautiful presentation. Preparation time does not include de-boning turkey. Note: May half the sausage/stuffing mixture.
- Mix cooked sausage with prepared stuffing; set aside.
- After de-boning turkey, pound to an even flatness, about 1 inch.
- Evenly spread stuffing/sausage mixture on top of turkey.
- Roll turkey like a jelly roll.
- Tie with butchers thread.
- Bake at 350 for 4-5 hours or until turkey reaches 170 degrees.