Recipe by Babybub
Turkey-stuffing spiral roll-up. Beautiful presentation. Preparation time does not include de-boning turkey. Note: May half the sausage/stuffing mixture.
- 7 -8 lbs turkey breast, de-boned
- 1 lb pork sausage, cooked
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes Stove Top stuffing mix, Turkey flavor, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cooked sausage with prepared stuffing; set aside.
- After de-boning turkey, pound to an even flatness, about 1 inch.
- Evenly spread stuffing/sausage mixture on top of turkey.
- Roll turkey like a jelly roll.
- Tie with butchers thread.
- Bake at 350 for 4-5 hours or until turkey reaches 170 degrees.