Prep 15 mins
Cook 48 hrs
From Cooking Light June 2002 issue
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon commerical pesto sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (2 ounce) french bread rolls
- 2 cups trimmed arugula
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey breast
- 8 slices tomatoes, about 1/4 inch thick
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally; spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over cut sides of rolls. Divide arugula, turkey, and tomato slices evenly among bottom halves of rolls; top each with 1 cheese slice. Place bottom halves of rolls on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Cover with top halves of rolls.