Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
a coworker made this and it was wonderful. Good for thanksgiving leftovers.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half, cooked and drained
- 2 cups turkey meat, no skin (chopped, cooked)
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- cook pasta according to directions on package and drain.
- combine all ingredients (reserving 1/4 C of Parmesan cheese) in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. (You can use all fat-free products if you wish).
I played with the basic recipe by using fresh broccoli, Greek yogurt and leftover turkey gravy rather than mushroom soup. We liked it. Next time I'd just mix all the warmed ingredients and serve rather than put the casserole in the oven.
this recipe was pretty easy to put together although I think I spent more than 10 minutes on the preparation...i experiemented and added about 3 tsp italian seasoning and 1 soup can milk to this recipe. I also used a full 16 oz. container of sour cream ....mine was in back of fridge so it was slightly frozen...It turned out really good! Will be making this again soon.