Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
"This salad is a great way to use leftover turkey after Thanksgiving dinner or anytime. The citrus fruits make it refreshing, and the apples and toasted nuts give it a nice crunch. Just add a basket of breadsticks or rolls to round out your lunch or light supper." From taste of home. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled apple
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey and ginger. Stir in turkey, oranges, apple, grapes and pineapple.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with pecans just before serving.