Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from Recipes from Miss Daisy cookbook. It's a good way to use leftover turkey. I usually use chicken when I make this dish.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli or 2 bunches fresh broccoli
- 2 -3 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup toasted breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook broccoli according to package directions being sure not to overcook; drain.
- In a 9x13 dish put a layer of broccoli and turkey.
- To prepare sauce mix remaining ingredients except bread crumbs and butter.
- Pour sauce on the turkey and broccoli.
- Top with bread crumbs and butter.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
I used corn flake crumbs instead, and still five stars.
SO yummy!! I made this in 2 casserole dishes (smaller ones). I topped with seasoned panko (chili powder, parmesan herb seasonings, and garlic powder) instead of bread crumbs/butter. SO yummy! Thanks for this winning recipe!
This was fantastic! The only thing I did differently was I switched the bread crumbs with panko bread crumbs, which I almost always think improves a recipe. I'll make this again!