- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli or 2 bunches fresh broccoli
- 2 -3 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup toasted breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli according to package directions being sure not to overcook; drain.
- In a 9x13 dish put a layer of broccoli and turkey.
- To prepare sauce mix remaining ingredients except bread crumbs and butter.
- Pour sauce on the turkey and broccoli.
- Top with bread crumbs and butter.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.